Exotic Quilt Cover Set by Melli Mello
Make a strong statement to your bedroom with this Exotic Quilt Cover Set by Melli Mello which features a print design of exotic botanical garden accented with birds and butterflies in strong colours of white, black, red, green, yellow, orange, pink, hot pink, good, peral, blue, and purple that will brighten up your gloomy bedroom. Made from Pure Cotton/Satin Polyester.
- Botanical Print Design
- 1 x Queen Quilt Cover - 210x210 cm
- 2 x Standard Pillowcases - 48x73 cm
- 100% cotton / satin
- Machine washable
- See label for detailed instructions before first use.
Faster. Safer. Flexible. Anywhere.Payment by cards or Paypal account.
Shop Now. Pay Later.Up to AUD 2,000.00 interest-free in 4 fortnightly payments.
Buy Now. Pay Later. Interest Free.Pay later on a flexible payment plan.
Write Your Own Review
Manchester House will acknowledge receipt of your order and full payment by confirming it via email, and we commission Australia Post to perform delivery services on our behalf.
Dispatch Timeframe+We endeavour to dispatch your order within TWO working days once your full payment has been successfully credited into our account. However, if we are waiting on stock to arrive for an item temporarily out of stock, we will advise you of an expected date of dispatch of your order via email.
Multiple-Item-Order+If certain items in a multiple-item-order are out of stock and we are waiting on stock to arrive, we will inform you via email and hold the dispatch until all items in your order become available – unless you specifically advise us to send your order in installments otherwise.
Tracking Number+Once the order has been dispatched from our warehouse, we will notify you of a tracking number via email so that you will be able to follow its shipping-in-transit progress through the Australia Post website at www.auspost.com.au/track.
Delivery Period+The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate, and we do not guarantee your order will arrive on time.
Nominated/Incorrect Delivery Address+The product(s) you ordered will be delivered to the address provided by you in your order. Once your order has been processed and dispatched from our warehouse, we will not be able to re-direct it to a new address which is different from the one in your order. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any delay that will likely occur if the address details are incorrect or incomplete in any way. If the goods are returned to us by Australia Post due to a wrong address provided by you, you will be required to pay a second delivery charge.
Recipient of the Delivery+You are advised that anyone at your nominated delivery address who receives the goods shall be presumed by Australia Post and Manchester House to be authorized by you to receive the goods. If you wish to nominate a particular recipient to receive the goods at your nominated address, please contact us for more details before making the payment.
International Delivery Address+If your nominated delivery address is outside of Australia, you may be liable to any import duties, taxes and charges for customs clearance, which are levied once an overseas parcel shipment arrives in the country. We strongly suggest you contact the relevant customs office for the latest customs policies before you place an order with us.
International Cross-Border Inspections+All international shipments may be subject to cross-border inspections by the relevant customs authorities.
Under the Australian Consumer Law, you are entitled to your legal rights to return the goods purchased for a refund, replacement or credit if the good has a major problem. This is when the item is:-
- faulty, defective, damaged or unsafe
- significantly different from the sample or description, or
- not fit for the intended purpose
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time, you can choose a refund or replacement. Please refer to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission website at http://www.accc.gov.au for more detailed information. For all change-of-mind returns, go to terms and conditions page for details.
Under the health act, pillows, quilts (also known as duvets or donnas), underlays (or underblankets), bed toppers (or mattress toppers), pillow protectors and mattress protectors are non-refundable unless faulty. As such, you cannot return these items even if they are unused under our change of mind policy. So it is your responsibility to choose carefully prior to your purchase.
Below are our Returns and Exchange procedures.
- All returns and exchange must be made within FOURTEEN days upon receipt of the delivery of the products.
- All products you purchased are UNUSED and UNWASHED, and in the ORIGINAL PACKAGING (including the cardboard folded between the products and the inserts).
- Before returning the goods for an exchange, refund or credit, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to obtain a Return Authorization Number and step-by-step instructions.
- For a return or an exchange, please send us an email marked “RETURNS REQUEST” or “EXCHANGE REQUEST” accordingly.
- In your email, please include your name, user ID, contact details, address, original order number(s), product(s) ordered, the item number(s), date of purchase, and the Return Authorization Number and reasons for the return/exchange.
- For products that are faulty or incorrectly shipped through any circumstance that is in our error, you will have up to FOURTEEN days from the date of dispatch to claim an exchange, a replacement or refund. Our customer service team will also organize a replacement stock to be dispatched to you if necessary.
- As soon as your return has been received by us, one of our customer service team members will attend to the completion of the process.